The Call for Entries for GITTA 2017 is open till April 14th. Entries required to be submitted by the closing date of Friday 14th April 2017.
This is the opportunity for you and your organisation to showcase top class performance and innovation and receive due recognition for your achievements.
Who can enter?
Any organisation in the ICT industry who qualifies for the chosen category is allowed to enter. PR agencies or individuals may submit entries only if on behalf of their client and with appropriate sign-off.
The closing date for entries is Friday 14th April 2017 at 17:30 GMT. All dates for submission as set down on the website are final and no initial entry will be accepted after the stated closing date.
What do I need to do to enter?
- Choose which categories you want to enter
- Download the entry form and filled all relevant information
- Put together any further supporting material following the guidelines online
- Enter your submission online – only online submissions will be accepted
Online Support Material
You can also upload testimonials, press clippings, copies of printed material, images, case studies, etc.
Specific Category Criteria
Each Award category has its own entry criteria. Please ensure that you read these closely so that your answer format is tailored accordingly. NB: The judges reserve the right to re-allocate an entry deadline & delivery details
- All entries should be submitted by the entry deadline of 14th April.
- All entries should be submitted electronically to email@example.com and must adhere to the required format.
- Any hard copy supporting material should be delivered by post or courier to InstinctWave at our Ghana office @K7 Manet Gardens Bastonna –Accra
Confidentiality & Publication
- All materials will remain confidential to the judges.
- We do recommend that you provide as many metrics as possible with your entries. You can flag any commercially sensitive elements of your entry with the wording ‘Not For Publication’. The organisers will ensure that this highlighted information is not published in any form. NB: Please do not use colour to flag but make it clear by use of symbols or footnotes.
- The organisers strongly recommend that when submitting entries all appropriate permissions from key stakeholders have been obtained.
Where your entry can be usefully supported with supporting material you may provide a maximum of three items per entry. Supporting material should be chosen with care. It should be relevant and enhancing to the main entry. You may include high quality digital photographs a short film / TV advert if you feel that this supports your entry.
Please bear in mind that judges will have only limited time to consider supporting material and so quality of supporting material rather than quantity is of importance. ‘Less is often more’. A summarised one page PowerPoint might be easier to digest than pages of documentation.
Accompanying Company Logos and Images
Each entry must be accompanied by a high resolution copy of your corporate logo together with one or two high resolution images that can be used to support your entry in the event you are shortlisted. Logos and pictures should be in Jpeg or PDF format